First Time Anal Experience

Dip And Sanjana Chowdhury
First Time Anal Experience
Recently, Sanjana my wife, expressed a desire to try anal sex, something we were both inexperienced with. We wanted to make sure it was a comfortable and enjoyable experience for both of us, so we decided to ask my best friend Atiq (not his real name) and his wife Lisa (also not her real name) for help. They were our go-to couple, as our first swinging experience was with them. Additionally, they had experience in this area, and we trusted their guidance.

One evening, we invited Atiq and Lisa over and talked openly about our desires and concerns. They were understanding and offered practical advice, emphasizing the importance of relaxation, communication, and taking things slow. They suggested starting with plenty of lubrication and gentle exploration.

That night, with Atiq and Lisa's guidance, we began by creating a comfortable and relaxing environment. Sanjana and Lisa started kissing passionately, their hands exploring each other’s bodies. I watched as Lisa gently caressed Sanjana’s breasts, her fingers teasing Sanjana’s nipples, making them hard with arousal. Sanjana’s soft moans filled the room, her body responding to Lisa’s touch.

Atiq and I joined in, with Atiq gently fingering Sanjana’s pussy and clitoris, making sure she was fully aroused. Sanjana’s breathing became heavier, and I could see how much she was enjoying the sensations. Her pussy was glistening with wetness, and her nipples were erect, a sign of her arousal. I kissed Sanjana deeply, my hands running over her soft skin.

Lisa was right there, caressing Sanjana’s breasts, her fingers gently squeezing Sanjana’s nipples. Sanjana’s soft moans filled the room, her body responding to the touch of our hands. Atiq then suggested that Sanjana lay on the bed, face down, with a pillow beneath her hips to elevate her bottom. This position was meant to make her more comfortable and relaxed. Atiq showed me how to gently massage around her anus, using plenty of lubrication. He guided my hands, teaching me the right amount of pressure and movement to use.

As I massaged her, Sanjana began to relax even more, her body responding positively to the gentle touch. Her ass, tight and inviting, slowly started to open up. I started by penetrating with just the tip of my finger. Slowly, I inserted my whole middle finger into her ass. She screamed a little with pain but quickly made herself come. Atiq talked to her closely and kissed her to help her absorb the pain. Slowly, she started moaning with pleasure. I could feel her ass opening up more and more. Atiq told me to rub her clitoris from time to time to keep her excited.

Then, Atiq asked Sanjana if she was ready to go further. She said yes. Atiq told me to use a lot of lube on my dick. Then he instructed me to gently put just the tip of my dick into her ass. I did, and she shook a little, but Atiq kept eye contact with her, helping her relax her muscles. Slowly, I began inserting more and more of my dick into her. She started moaning loudly. I put my whole dick into her and began to move faster, but Atiq told me to slow down. He explained that the ass has its own dynamics and anal glands, different from the pussy.

After about ten to fifteen minutes, Sanjana’s legs and thighs started shaking. Her whole body began to tremble, and her eyes rolled back. I was a bit worried but Atiq told me she was having her first anal orgasm. Sanjana was mumbling with excitement, saying that she loved me more than anything and our souls were bound together. She was moaning with pleasure, her body covered in a light sheen of sweat, her pussy dripping with clear, glistening juices. Atiq told me to stop for a few seconds. Her ass muscles were gripping my dick tightly, almost as if they would eat me up.

Lisa then moved down and began sucking Sanjana’s orgasm from her pussy and ass, licking and tasting every drop. Sanjana moaned deeply, her body shivering with the intensity of her orgasm. While Sanjana rested for a few minutes, Lisa came over to me and started sucking my dick to keep me aroused. Her mouth was warm and wet, and she skillfully used her tongue to tease me, keeping me hard and ready.

Atiq then instructed Sanjana to lay on her back at the edge of the bed. She did, and Atiq told me to hold her legs high. Lisa began playing with Sanjana’s pussy and clitoris while standing by her head, and I slowly entered her ass again. Her ass was tight again, but with Atiq talking to her, telling her to relax her muscles and trust me, she did, and I slid my dick into her ass. One leg was on my shoulder, and I was holding her other leg. While holding her leg, I started fingering Lisa’s pussy with my other hand, kissing her passionately. Atiq continued comforting Sanjana, while Lisa kissed me and played with my balls with one hand, the other hand pleasuring Sanjana’s pussy and clitoris.

I started moving again. The ass felt different from the pussy, always tight and gripping my dick. Sanjana began moaning loudly. Atiq, standing in front of her head, leaned down and kissed her. She asked Atiq to take off his pants, saying she wanted his dick. I understood that she wanted to thank him for everything. Normally, she doesn't suck while she’s fucking, but now she was having an emotional moment. She started sucking Atiq while Lisa played with her clitoris. Her pussy was dripping with juices.

Sanjana began moaning loudly again. Her legs started trembling, and her body shook like a tree. Atiq pulled his cock out of her mouth to avoid being bitten. She looked at me before her eyes rolled back again. She tried to sit up with her whole body, so I took out my dick. She closed her thighs together, and it was amazing to watch her come.

A few minutes later, she gave Atiq a beautiful blowjob as thanks for his help. His dick was trembling in her mouth. Sanjana kept eye contact with him while he was coming in her mouth. She sucked till the last drop of him. She never swallows cum. So she spat it out on a tissue. I then fucked Lisa to show my gratitude. I made Lisa come with a screaming orgasm, her body convulsing with pleasure. I also came into her pussy. Her pussy was tight and juicy. We all finished with a sense of satisfaction and trust, our bonds stronger than ever.

This experience not only fulfilled a desire but also brought us closer emotionally as a married couple. Our bond is stronger, and our love continues to grow as we explore new aspects of our intimacy together. We decided that anal sex is only for us. We will not share her ass with anyone, and I will not do it with any other girl. It will be exclusive between us. We are grateful for Atiq and Lisa’s help and for the trust and openness that have always been the foundation of our marriage.
Abrar And Farzana
Abrar And Farzana
Wow! Amazing! You wrote it very well. I liked that you guys are now exclusive to each other regarding anal sex. Not everything is for share. Also liked the other couple. Write more please. Thanks for sharing your story with us.
Thanks very much. Happy that you liked it. I will write more as I want to share my experiences with everyone 🥰💕
M&i
M&i
A true Meaningful story! Congratulations:-)
Hey thanks man. Means a lot. Did your wife read it too? What's her opinion? 😊 Wanna know
Naim
Naim
What a moment brother....
Yes it was an amazing experience.

Swingers  Swingers Forum